Apply For A Loan
With Mortgage Lending Enterprises, LLC, the loan approval process has never been as easy.
- Download the Application OR
- Download this FREE application and simply mail it, fax it, or bring it to the office.
- Call us at (844) 617-4040
- We will gladly assist you with any questions you may have.
- All loans are different. Some loans need no income docs and some loans need no asset docs, but most do. Many loans do not need tax returns. Below is a list of documents that could be needed
- Copies of pay stubs for each applicant, reflecting a minimum of 30 days of income
- Names/addresses of employers for two years
- W-2s for two years
- One to two years of tax returns
- A completed and signed Form 4506-T or 4506T-EZ, provided by your Mortgage Broker
- Bank statements for last two months, all pages. Large deposits will need to be sourced.
- If self-employed, year-to-date profit and loss statement, plus signed returns for last two years
- Proof of pension income, if applicable
- Social Security and Disability payments, if applicable
- Dividend earnings
- Child support or alimony payments (optional for you to disclose income, but must disclose expense)
- A copy of earnest money deposit. Do not pay EMD to Realtor or seller in cash. Use check out of your bank account that we can prove.
- Information on debts such as car loans, student loans and credit cards
- Security accounts (stocks, bonds, life insurance)
- If you presently own Real Estate then we will need recent mortgage statement, insurance statement, tax bill and HOA statement
Remember every loan and every borrower is different so apply now and please consult with your loan officer on your specific situation